Wednesday 3 November 2010

Proud of Our Sponsors

After only 3 days of Movember we are sitting with a team total of $570.00. What a great bunch of sponsors you are. New names to appreciate and add to our sponsors on-a-roll:
Johnny Wrinn
Michael Kirkland
Debbie Cella
Bruce Linton
Jennifer Levins
Jack Swan
Brad Wilson


I am very excited to have my first picture of Michael Kirkland which I managed to steal off his Movember membership profile picture. Thanks, Michael. Mike is giving a lot of serious thought to what sort of stache style he wants to cultivate.

Peter Righton
Peter Righton sent me this Day 1 photo taken by his wife, Vikki, who is a very dedicated Mo sista, but loves it when Movember comes to an end. I'm not sure if Peter gets her to donate to shave off his Movember mo. There's a thought. James, you may want to think about that, too :-)

The NHL and Movember

I did a search on Movember NHL and found endless pages of Google results in under 1 second. Teams on the first page: Edmonton Oilers, Minnesota Wild, Atlanta Thrashers. I also found this TSN video with George Parros where he loses his stache for Movember. It's both entertaining and encouraging.

No comments: