Tuesday 23 November 2010

The Power of Small

Thank you very much to our latest sponsors:
Katy McLachlan
Jerry Chan
Suzanne and Andrew Boyd
Damian Barrett
Linda Crawford
Judith McCann

Looking for the names of our donors to put on the "on-a-roll" I cannot help noticing that a large number, possibly a majority, of the donations fall between $10 and $25. It set me to thinking that we often underestimate the power of small. We may think that our donation is puny next to that of the benefactor who has donated $500 or $1000. Imagine if none of the people who donated $25 or less had donated, each thinking that their contribution was not worth the effort. What a huge loss that would be. So to each one of you, thank you. Your donation really does count.

Health Watch

This morning health shake may or may not help, but it won't hurt. I can't say I've tried it. I'll let the nutritionists comment.
Movember - Health and cooking tips to fight cancer


Photo Gallery
There is a problem with the blogger image upload tool. I will try again tomorrow.

No comments: