Tuesday 2 November 2010

More Sponsors Than Mo Growers

Today we passed another milestone. We now have more sponsors than mo growing Hairiers. Congratulations all round and a special thank you to our latest sponsors:
Agnieszka Boekdrukker
Shannan Jones
Kelly Sam
Jack Swan
Angelica Lau

(If I have overlooked any sponsors, please forgive me.)

This brings our team total to $430.00 towards finding The Cure and promoting men's health.

Latest team member - Jonathan Sam.

Jonathan Sam - Day 1
Just as I was closing up for the night yesterday I received an email notification of another new member on the team - Jonathan Sam. Jon, you are a very welcome addition. Thanks for joining. I'll be relying on you to keep me on the straight and narrow when I post health items!


Patrick Ford "before"
Patrick Ford sent me this "before" picture which he had taken on the weekend. Click on the picture to enlarge and appreciate. Doesn't it pull at your heart strings to see such a work of pure aesthetics sacrificed for such a great cause? Weeks and months, if not years, of grooming dismissed with a few deft strokes by a brave heart.

Then, as promised, I bring you...

The Greg Forbes Transformation

Greg sent me this sequence of three photos titled successively: "Just Before", "Clear Cut" and "Clean Start".

Greg - just before
They speak more eloquently than any words I could dream up of a courageous man crusading on a great mission - the Movember Mission.

Thanks for the inspiration, Greg. The rest of us will be able to carry on for the next few days just on the energy generated by this marvellous sight alone.
Greg - clear cut
Greg - clean start

No comments: