Monday 1 November 2010

At the Bell - Three New Mo Stashed Hairiers

Wayne Hudson

Actually, two old members returned for another year - Bob Arpin and Wayne Hudson - both colleagues, and Wayne, being a True Crusader for The Cure, brought in his friend, Michael Kirkland. Welcome to the team, Michael - and welcome back Bob and Wayne. So now we are eleven!


We are also at Day 1 and I have a few Day 1 photos and stories to share with you.


Al - before
First of all my good neighbour, Al Minnick, shaved off his moustache for the first time in 18 years. This means that, yesterday, his two sons saw their dad without a stash for the first time in their lives. I hope they liked what they saw.
Al - after


I know that one of my daughters laughed non-stop for two minutes when she first saw me without a beard four years ago. I really did not know how to interpret that ;-) Here are before and after pics of Al. I really hope that some of you friends and family will consider this worthy of a donation towards finding The Cure.




Cathy & Bob Arpin



I have two other Day 1 shots for you. Cathy does verification and validation for us. She verified that Bob Arpin's very full beard had all been shaved off, especially on the upper lip.


Patrick Ford & Irina




Irina is responsible for quality assurance. She assures me that Patrick Ford followed all due process and is clean shaven according to the rules.

Sponsor Recognition

I have the happy duty to thank our sponsors whose generous donations have brought the team total to $305.00 after only the first day:

Dan Begin
Doug Keizerwaard
Janet Landsberg
Jaymie Doucette
K and K Hudson
Kelly Sims
Michael Kirkland
Remi Parent
Shawn Des Roche
Ingrid McCann
Wayne Hudson

Next Attraction

Next post I will present to you "The Greg Forbes Transformation"

No comments: