Thursday 24 November 2011

Prostate Cancer - A Personal Take


I recommend this autobiographical account by Ron Telpner. It has many points of correspondence with my own journey.
Mo Bro Spotlight - Ron Telpner
On September 7th, 2010 I heard those four unwanted words…”you have prostate cancer”.


Some of the Mo Stashed Hairiers are having lots of fun while we raise funds for research and health education...



Mo Bro Andrew. May keep his mo for life...

Mo Bro Andrew
It may be cheating, but damn, I look good!
Women cannot resist it....








Mo Bro Chris. Rugged? Scholarly?
Mo Bro Chris 
I would like to thank everyone who has supported our team and myself either by your support or helping to raise awareness for Movember.





Kevin and Mo Sista Christine
Mo Bro Kevin
Thanks to everyone listed in our Sponsors on a roll.


No comments: