Tuesday 8 November 2011

Less than $100 to go for our first thousand

Yep. At the time of writing our donors have sponsored the Mo Stashed Hairiers to the tune of $905. A deep and sincere thank you to all of you who have given so generously.







Super Chris Mario
We finally have a coveted picture of Chris. He writes on his Movember blog page: I have finally personalized my Mo Space with a picture of me as Super Mario for Halloween - this is goal stache!!
Chris' motivation:
I have multiple family members with prostate cancer. It is a common cancer.





Michel writes: Here is the result after 1 week! Thanks to everyone who donated to me, to my team and to Movember as a whole.







Dani, Kevin, May
Another "finally have" picture; this one of Kevin. Thank you to Mo Sistas Dani and May for helping me get this one.











Wayne - the Trucker
Wayne is now so far on his way that he's beginning to style his mo. This looks a lot like a trucker mo to me. Wayne writes: #Movember 8th and I'm proud to be part of the Canadian effort in a huge worldwide fundraising campaign. Plus, I'm starting to get something to show for it on camera!

No comments: