Wednesday 9 November 2011

Comfortably past our first thousand dollars.

That first psychological milestone of our campaign has been reached and passed. Thanks to all involved.

Mike Peyvandi
We have a picture of Mike. Some of you may have been wondering if he really exists. Well, here he is. Mike writes on his page: Here is me on Nov 5th. We are all fighters against cancers. Go Moe's.

That's exactly right, Mike. We are all fighters, each in their own way: the mo growers, the mo sponsors, the organisers, the scientists, the doctors and, not least, those who have or have had cancer in one of its forms, and their families.






Dr Chris writes on his page today: I have been receiving lots of snickers and comments about my stache...even one offer to pay me to shave off my stache...

I would say take the money and shave later...

Have you had your annual physical?
To all my readers, but especially the men among you, have you had your annual check-up this year? If not, this would be a good time to make an appointment. Wives, give your husband a prod if he needs one.

No comments: