Friday 4 November 2011

Day 4 - A Dangerous Time. Don't Relax

To my team let me remind you that this is the dangerous time. The novelty of the changed routine in the morning shave is wearing off. This is the time when morning stupour or a hangover could lead you to lower your guard and, ZIP, before you realise it, you have removed 5 or 6 precious days of growth from your upper lip!

To help forestall such tragedy the best thing is to start using visualization techniques just like all the great athletes. Visualize the kind of 'stache you want to have. Feel the the finished product on your fingers a month from now. Feel the warm breath of your wife or partner as she experiences the sensuous feel of your manly mo on her finger tips. Break into a cold sweat at the thought of accidentally shaving off that mo in a frivolous moment of inattention. Such visualization techniques should help avert any such disaster.

Wayne, The Rugged
Take our good brother Wayne as your model. He has taken visualization one step further and put it into fine art form...
Movember 4, and I'm looking more scruffy than stylin' at this point. Maybe I can turn to mustachify.com/ for some inspiration.









Greg, The Diligent Victor
Or take Mo Bro Greg who wrote this on his blog, somewhat reminiscent of Julius Caesar's message to Rome after conquering Britain:
I got up, I went to the bathroom, opened my eyes, and I think I see something .... Could it be !!!! Yo MO!
Veni. Vidi. Vici.





Welcome back, Kevin Timmins.

Terry and Kevin Timmins
Old stalwart Kevin Timmins has again joined the Mo Stashed Hairiers. Welcome back Kevin. It's great to have a battle hardened veteren of the cause like yourself.

Here is a shot of Kevin and myself from last year.





Finally, Google has done the following promo for Movember to illustrate how judicious use of the Internet has helped propel the Movember cause from small beginnings.

No comments: