Monday 7 November 2011

Mo Sistas - a special kind of friendship


Mo Sista One
keep the moustache ride offers outta the office!

Mo Sista Two
You look greasy BUT I'm donating for the following reasons: 
1) I feel bad for Mo Sista Three and feel she needs to be reassured that it's for a good cause 
2) I hope that these Movember training grows will one day allow you to grow one as glorious as your Papa Mo Bro
3) Mo Sista One endorses you and I will buy whatever that girl is selling 
4) Because despite how greasy you get, you are still my friend and according to the rules of friendship I must support you in whatever insane endeavour you choose to be a part of. Stay gold, Ponyboy.

Other than a change of names to protect nobody in particular these are actual comments made by donors to one of the Mo Bros of the Mo Stashed Hairiers. I don't normally publish comments but these are great examples of Mo Sista support. Thank you, ladies.

It's all public so if you want to know who said what to whom then just click on the links of our team members in the pane on the right and all will be revealed. Hint! It's not me. When you have your curiosity satisfied/confirmed do consider getting out your credit card and click your mouse on his "DONATE TO ME" button. He enjoys that.

Here is a Day 7 picture of Mo Bro Andrew Forbes. Great photo, Andrew - and great support behind you :-)











Why We are Doing This


No comments: