Sunday 30 November 2014

Signing off Movember 2014



Well, team of Mo Stashed Hairiers, thank you all for a very successful run this Movember 2014. We broke $4,000. Fantastic work and congratulations, one and all. I hope you had fun doing it. My mo will not be coming off until May. Meanwhile I will be adding a winter beard to my facial hair.

Although it's not a race or competition - we're a team together having fun while raising funds to fight a common enemy - let me offer special congratulations to Phil on finding such a good bunch of very generous sponsors to help him raise the princely sum of $1,680.

Movember will still take donations for some days into December and so, Sponsor wanna-be's, it's not too late.

Gentlemen, you are a great bunch of guys and I am proud of our team and our sponsors as should all of you be. I hope each of you will rejoin the Mo Stashed Hairiers again next year.

Mo Bro Terry

No comments: