Saturday 24 October 2009

Some Q & A's

Why would I join the Mo Stashed Hairiers?

...because you are too lazy to run a marathon. Hats off to all the people who run for breast cancer!

Other reasons would include:
...because you want to raise money for prostate cancer research
...because you always wanted to grow a mo but felt sheepish; this gives you a reason.



Why do men not join the Mo Stashed Hairiers?

Reasons I have been given:

1. Myself.
"I don't look good with a mustache"
"I don't have much of a moustache to grow"
"I don't do mo's. It makes me look rediculous"
"I can't bring myself to shave the mustache I already have. I would look rediculous"

2. My Wife
"My wife would divorce me"
"My wife couldn't handle a mustache on me"

3. My Kids
"My kids have never seen me without a mustache. Do I really have to shave it off?"
"My kids say it makes me look like a paedophile" (I must admit there's no arguing with this one)

No comments: