Friday 29 November 2013

Last gasp becomes a cheer!

We have such wonderful sponsors. Thank you. I was afraid that we would not even make $2,500 and look! As I type our total is $2,775 and counting. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Can we make $3,000?

Our team motivation is..
THAT CANCER GETS WHIPPED 
BY THOSE HAIRY LIPPED 
AND THEIR SPONSORS WHO GIVE 
TO THE SCIENTISTS WHO LIVE 
FOR THE DAY 
WHEN THEY FIND OUT THE WAY 
AFTER ALL WE'VE ENDURED 
THAT CANCER GETS CURED.

You have taken us that much closer to the dream fulfilled. Thank you again.

My other good news is that I managed to track down elusive Mo Stashed Hairier Greg Forbes to a Tim Horton's in Richmond Hill today. I have photographic evidence. In the background is former Hairier from previous years, sporting a Movember 'mo, Kevin Timmins.

Greg Forbes and Kevin Timmins

No comments: